Saturday, April 10, 2004

How does a monsa hand look? Well like a furry "it", but with an eye, mouth, little ear things, and pads for feet. I was holding him the first night and talking to him telling him about me and my wife when I felt a poke in the palm of my hand. I looked down slowly and he was looking at the his front left pad and jutting out of it was a small claw.
"Is this mine?" He was a little puzzled and I explained what claws were. Well we looked and he had a simple single claw on each pad, retractable just like a cats, but sharper then a needle.

Their body is covered with a soft fur and they are very vain about its condition. They start out about the size of a large jaw breaker and grow up to the size of a standard winter glove. Although some are a little more plump then the rest, they are overall the same general size.

Monsa hand, the original, has a brown eye with a little green on one side. I am not sure how they do it but even with one eye they have good depth perception.
Overall a rather handsome monsa hand. He was our first and the one we hold closest to our heart.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?