Sunday, April 11, 2004

It took a but of time before he learned house rules.
Example.. My wife was going to make up a big pile of biscuits for breakfast. I was in the livingroom when I heard a shriek and a thud. I stood to run to the kitchen just in time to see a large cloud of flour float out through the doorway and a very very white monsa hand run out screaming "Not me! Not me! Not me!" all the way till he disappeared into the basement.
"Get him the heck out of the house now!" was the only comment my wife yelled as she started to clean. Knowing my wife I stood back as she banged around pots and pans and leaned the flour mess.
After 10 minutes or so she muttered "just keep him out of the darn kitchen"
I took a walk into the basement where monsa hand had made his own little nest in a basement closet.
"What happened?" I asked as I watched him clean his fur.
"I was sitting in the flour waiting for her and when she reached in for a handful I grabbed her as a joke..She threw me and the flour bag across the room..I liked it but she's mad at me." a sniffle arose and I knew I would have to do something soon or he would cry again.
"listen. She's not mad as much as startled. Just ask me before you try anymore jokes on her and things will be ok. Sound good?"
After agreeing to this I knew the little smuck would forget and do something else again.
I wonder how good my house insurance is?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?