Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Monsa hands are one of the strangest creatures on earth. For example, everyone has seen rolly polly bugs. When you touch them they roll up and will stay thataway until they feel safe. Monsa hands do the same thing. Once I got so mad I yelled at him. I feel bad about it because he was just doing the same thing any other dumb youth would do, just in his own way. I yelled "damnit! You are in deep trouble". He looked at me, whimpered, and rolled himself into a furry tribble-like ball. Damn. I had never seen that before.

After picking him up I gave him a good look over. He seemed ok, just round. I was rolling him around and seeing if I could find where his head was when I heard him giggle. Aha! I touched one spot and the giggle repeated itself. After three times his head popped out yelling "Quit quit quit. I'm mad at you" then disappeared into the furry mass.

I then gently tickled the spot again where I realized his neck was and soon the head popped out again. This time I was ready and stuck my finger under his chin so he could not roll back up. "Listen you. I'm sorry but when you roll up you can't hear me. You shouldn't do that." I then apologized for yelling at him. He forgave me and we went and made some hot coco to drink. I also found that a belly of warm coco would get him happy in a heart beat.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?