Friday, April 16, 2004

Now before you get mad at my wife, understand that Monsa hand and I had just gotten her mad minutes before and, well to put it nicely, the little furry guy got off light.
It was winter when we got monsa hand and things were like they always were during winter. We always wore heavy coats, gloves were left by the door, no one wore shorts, and my wife did not shave her legs so she could grow a "nice winter coat" in my words. Well winter was ending and my desire to see a well shaped pair of legs overcame my good sense so I planned an act of evil with monsa hand.

We had been sitting in the living room watching TV for a while. Monsa hand was in the middle of the floor sucking on a lollipop trying to count how many licks it took to get to the center. Every few moments he would look at me and smile. We had planned this for days and monsa hand was not good at "timing". At a nod from me Monsa hand jumped up and ran to my wife. He stopped at her foot, looked up with an angelic like innocence and asked the well rehearsed line, "Can I climb up your leg?"
My wife looked down in worry. Monsa hand had never been this cute and nice before. The word "Danger! Danger Will Robinson!" ran through her head. "Ok. But no claws for traction."

As he climbed up her leg to get to her lap her paused and hugged her leg. "I like your legs. It's like hugging a nice big furry monsa"

"Arrgghhhh!! Get off now!" she reached down and flipped him off onto the floor and started to storm off to the shower for a well needed shearing shaving.
This is where monsa hand shows his horrible timing. Jumping to his feet he looked at me and, with a smile said "It worked! It worked! We got her to shave her legs. Yippy!" The problem is she had not gotten out of the room. With a leap of quite desperate panic I fled towards the other door. I am not sure what impacted the door frame as I went through it, but I am sure of one thing ...

I deserved it.

Monsas have horrible timing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?