Tuesday, August 17, 2004

800 dollars, a bruised nose, and it was all worth it. For you see, I saw my first monsa hand, other then Monsa.

I have finally agreed to take him places if he behaves himself, and he has. He rides hidden in my pocket, peaking out and seeing a big wide world. He has been really acting well, and his questions show a side to life I have not seen. Now when we do go out and I drive he likes to ride perched on the passenger door looking out the window. If anyone does see him they will think ugly Garfield stuck there or something.

Traffic was bad that day and it was bumper to bumper. Standard rush hour traffic. Traffic in my lane had just started to move when I heard monsa hand ask "Am I blue?".
Keeping an eye on the road I answered "No. You're brown dude". I did not understand the depth of that question. It meant a lot more then I thought.
"So that's not my reflection?" His voice had changed and it had a lot of energy in it.
"What?" I turned and there, in the window of the next car sat another monsa hand. It was blue and waving one small furry leg at us, and monsa hand was waving back.
"Holy crud! It's another ..."
THUD!!!!
Yep. I rear ended the car in front of me. My head went forward and I bopped my nose against the steering wheel. Monsa went flying down to the floorboard. The sad thing is that the other car drove on, not even seeing what happened.

So here I sit typing with a big red nose, one that monsa hand calls a clown nose, and am happy beyond all belief. Monsa just got a little bruise. But I saw one. I saw another monsa hand. Blue and about the same size. Now I truly know Monsa hand is not alone in this world.

Happy happy happy.

Comments:
Ha! bout time. I was starting to get worried for the poor little guy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?