Friday, October 01, 2004

Seeing him and that ribbon took my breath away. He looked so happy. At that moment the world revolved around him and that small piece of green ribbon.

"Monsa?" I leaned down and looked him right in his eye. "Where did you get that ribbon?"
"She gave it to me" as he said that he hugged it closer to his chest and smiled. I have to admit here that he even seemed to purr for a second.
"And where is SHE?" I asked this and immediately started to look around at other booths and people. No one seemed to be paying us much attention and I saw nothing out of the ordinary.
As I was looking around I felt a small furry pad touch my hand. "What do you want monssaa...." I turned back

I never finished what I was going to say. There she was. Looking up at me with her one big green eye was the little girl monsa. My chest felt tight and I was honestly afraid to say anything to avoid scaring her. I mean here was the object of monsa hands dreams. Here was the little green eyed monsa with a bow in her hair. Well it was not in her hair now. Monsa hand was behind her holding it like a holy relic and smiling way to big for my likes.
"There she is biggy, there she is. She's pretty" Monsa hand was almost hopping now. His little body was not big enough for all the happiness and joy it was feeling right now.

"Is he going to faint on us?" With these words I almost laughed out loud, but I did give her a big smile. "No. I think he will be ok. But he has been wanting to see you for a long time. You do know he has a crush on you?"
"Yes. But he is cute and I like him. You know you might want to cut back on his soda intake." She paused for a second and then extended her front arm "Hello, my name is Theadora, but you can call me Theo." I reached out and shook her paw.

"My name is Gunner, you can call me biggy." Heck. Monsa calls me that, might as well have her call me that also.

"Are you with anyone?" I do not exactly think she drove herself here and she was seen in another car the last time.
"She's with me." came a large human voice from behind me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?