Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I awoke with Theo gently patting my nose. Opening my eyes I realized the bed was shaking. I looked over at my wife who, strangely enough, had her head buried in her pillow and was muffling intense laughter.
I turned my head back to Theo "May I help you?"
"Yes. She said to ask you" she cleared her throat. "please stop" She then looked at me with a serious intent.
"stop what?" when I said this my wife started to almost thrash with laughter.
"She said you're the one to ask to stop farting in your sleep. Ok?"

My wife was loosing it over on her side now, even grabbing my pillow to cover her head.
"It's really bad and I can smell them down the hall" her nose crinkled. "So please stop"
"I'll try, but you might want to shut the door also"
"Good idea!" She hopped off the bed and scurried out of the room. A second later the bedroom door was gently pushed shut.

My wife, while still laughing at me came out from under the pillows. "Now go to bed stinky"
A nice pillow fight ensued.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?