Tuesday, November 23, 2004

We got there late, but David said he understood. Theo is a very sweet little monsa, and just as pretty as Monsa hand kept saying that she was. She really liked her gift. They played while we talked with David.

“How long till you move to Florida?”

"Oh, I have a certain amount of leeway there. I need to move soon, but want to be sure that ya’ll and Theo will be OK. I know that this is going to be difficult for her.” I had to agree, I know how much Monsa loves us. “I know that you are probably worried about having another monsa in the house, but I believe that you will see that girls have a civilizing effect on the guys. I really don’t know how you have managed with just a single boy in the house; they are really quite a handful.”

We talked about monsas for a while, and he told me about how he had met his first ones. We discussed monsa’s fascination with chocolate over Yankee pot roast, and the difficulties involved in raising monsas while enjoying triple chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting, and chocolate chip ice cream. The monsas particularly loved dessert.

I agreed to let her spend the night to see how things worked out, and so we asked her if she wanted to come and spend the night.

She looked a bit nervous and worried for a moment, and once we had promised that she would be coming back in the morning, agreed. Monsa hand was delighted, and then looked moderately terrified for a moment.

On the way out the door he scurried up my arm and asked me if I could show her around the house while he cleaned his nest.

CLEANED HIS NEST!!!!

Maybe having a girl around won’t be such a bad thing.


Comments:
oh my goodness!
he's actually cleaning up? She might civilise him a lot.
 
Awwww. That is so sweeeet!-annie
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?