Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Dropping off Theo the next day was tough on the little guy. I can say I was so proud of him. At one point he snuffled a little in the car but he held up nicely.

When we got to David's she took off and ran up his arm and went right to his ear and started to whisper. With a wicked smile on his face he whispered back so even we could hear him. "A lot of people fart in their sleep Theo." At that point My dear evil wife and David started to laugh.

Theo, thinking they might be laughing at her wailed "but it was real bad ones!". She jumped off David and ran into the other room followed by Monsa hand. I just stood there. Slightly red faced, and allowed them their moment of levity.

David, my evil wife, and I sat down to plan Theo's permanent move to our place. She, like all monsas, had a nest of her things that needed to be moved. Well, with her packing and our schedule, we decided that this coming Tuesday would be the best day for her to move.

Now I will say I was a little worried about the domestic situation. Theo and Monsa hand loved each other. Monsa, from a youthful romantic crush point of view, and Theo, from (I believe) a true romance point of view. I have no idea if they would work so my wife and I decided to help her set up her nest in the closet of the spare bedroom.

So with plans in head we rounded up Monsa hand, who was working hard to sooth Theo's hurt feelings, and headed home.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?