Wednesday, December 08, 2004

My wife walked in on us three having our breakfast and was stopped in her tracks.
"Are those eggs?"
"Why yes they are honey, and mighty delicious to boot" I then shoveled a great big glob of my salsa eggs into my mouth.
"mf mms msd mffm mfmf"(translated- "and that's the last bite") I sputtered as I chewed.
She had walked over and stood in awe as Monsa hand and Theo was nibbling on their own Chocolate scrambled eggs supreme.
"I thought Monsa hated eggs?" She looked at me in awe "Did you bribe him? Did you threaten him!?!?!"

Theo hopped up "It was me.He thought chickens were in them. He's silly. I told him that eggs were good and other stuff. "
"Other stuff?"
"Every bite I take she gives me a kiss on my cheek" With a mischievous look he took another super small bite and grinned. "She owes me 10 kisses already."
"She bribed him, not I. Now I can have poached, hard boiled, and scrambled eggs till I cluck like a chicken."

Well that sent the little ones off into gales of laughter mixed, with them and I clucking towards each other.
"Cluck! Cluck! Cluck! Cluck!"

So Monsa hand got a lot of kisses from his green eyed girl and I got my eggs. A good weekend overall!

Comments:
with all that kissing I'm suspecting there may be baby monsta's in the future ?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?