Saturday, January 01, 2005

"Pink! P. I . N. K. Pink! You're painting it all wrong.. She wont like it and she will move away! Girls like pink and it's all wrong" at this point he broke down and ran out of the room.

Now I knew I was painting her closet the right color. I had just got off the phone with David and he said her favorite color was green, so with a spare gallon of Irish green latex I was painting her new nest area and getting things spruced up for our new addition. Now if I could only convince Monsa Hand that girls liked more colors than just pink.

I could here from the other room monsa hand wailing his story to My Dear Wife how I was going to run her off and he would be miserable. I knew what would happen next so I just kept painting.

In walked my wife with THE LOOK.
"What are you doing to him now, and whatever it is quit!" she then kicked in the level two LOOK.

"I called David and the walls by Theo's nest are green because it is her color. She says it makes her eye look prettier. So her nest will be green and I will take the furry guy out tonight to pick out a nice green felt pillow to welcome her to her new abode."

"Well tell him, because he is on the edge of loosing it." She then walked out to find and console him.

A while after I finished painting the closet and got a fan to blow into the nest so clear any fumes and to help dry the walls. I saw Monsa Hand walk into the room with his head hanging down.

"Sorry Biggy."
"It's OK guy, but you have to understand that we want her here too. I am so happy that you found her and I know that you have felt lonely by yourself." I reached down and scooped the sad little guy up. "Want to help me finish her nest? I plan to go out and buy a nice pillow and a small light. Would you like to help me pick them out?"

This perked his head up "Yes!"
"OK, but you know the rules of going out."
"I know! I know! Never talk to anyone, stay in your pocket, and don't pee in it either."
"Yes! Remember the last one, you forgot last time."

Comments:
*chuckle*
He's bound to forget at least one of the rules for going out
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?