Thursday, April 28, 2005

hi. i am theo and i live here now, i moved here cause i like monsa hand
i have my own pink nest but i get scared at night so i stayed in biggys room
but he farts in his sleep a lot and it is real bad
so now when i am scared i stay with monsa hand at night
he does not fart at all in his sleep
i like the fish next door and we feed them every day
elizabeth is really nice to me, she lets me use her perfume whenever i want
elizabeth does not fart at night so i like her more
i have pictures of dogs on my wall, i like dogs but biggy will not get one
he says they make him sneeze
i can write really good because david taught me how to
i also like to write to david in florida where he lives now

theo

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?